Brewers Yellow Corn Flakes, NON-GMO - 50 LB
Briess Malting BREWERS YELLOW CORN FLAKES NON-GMO - 50 lb Bag
Brewers Yellow Corn Flakes can be used as a cereal adjunct. The flakes can be added to the mash without first using a cereal cooker. The pregelatinized flakes will give a higher yield and a more trouble-free brew than a conventional flaked corn. Also, the corn has been degermed (the oil removed), thus eliminating rancidity.
- Using Pregelatinized Yellow Corn Flakes as an adjunct produces a lower color in the finished beer without lowering
- the original gravity.
- Add directly to the mash with the malts. Do not mill. A single or multiple temperature infusion can be used.
- Conversion time and lautering time will be normal.
- Pregelatinized Yellow Corn Flakes produce a beer with a mild, less malty flavor
- Pregelatinized Yellow Corn Flakes produce a drier, more crisp beer.
- Use up to 40% as a cereal adjunct in the total grist
|Dosage & Usage||Up to 40%|
|Price aggregation group||Malts|
|Shipping Weight Unit||LBS|